Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ace Hardware on Brawley School Road

Another convenience for those who live down Brawley School Road, Ace Hardware wil be opening a new store in The Bloom shopping area.

The Brawley school road widening project is really coming along nicely, for the lake norman real estate buyers looking at homes in The Point and the other communities take advantage of the deals that are out there cause they won't last forever. That home at 465k in The Point I wrote about recently went conditional shortly after I mentioned it. I've seen some amazing deals for buyers and then again I've also had some buyers that either get way too picky on "deal" homes as investors or try to lowball prices when they really are already there. I had an investor who lost a home that he tried to get for 35k less than the already low-low price in fact 300k less than it sold for 3 years ago, bank rejected it and it sold at very close to what the bank wanted so someone got a great deal and my investor got nothing cause he got a little too greedy. We know the deals in The Point when we see them and will help you with proper valuation. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment