Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brawley School Road Rocks

This morning Brawley School Road officially opened and the widening has accomplished what many of us thought was imposssible......no traffic! I mean NO TRAFFIC, it was awesome and we are now free. I feel like driving up and down Brawley 'cause I can. I got my car washed, went to Dunkin Donuts and drove back to The Point. Something unheard of until today. So c'mon down buyers we have got some great deals on homes, get 'em while they last 'cause our market of buyers willing to relocate all the way down Brawley has now expanded. Thank You NC DOT and engineer John Cook, you did it.

This video is this morning's commute on Brawley School Road at 7:45 am......eat your heartout..... in the Ballantyne area, traffic in South Charlotte is awful. Now be careful not to speed. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment