Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Deal Houses!!

Too bad....my favorite deal house was recently taken off the market and come to find out is was because the owner got a loan modification. Makes complete sense since the owner would want to keep it and not short sale it at the listed price because it was CHEAP for GREAT water. I almost had a deal on it but my buyer couldn't pull the trigger fast enough and now the deal is gone forever............for those wanting the deals sometimes you need to think and act fast or you lose and you may have to give something up if you have a house to sell.

I don't post some of my favorite deals because I keep them secret and share with my buyers, so if you want to know some of the deals out there use me as your buyers agent! Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment